Please read through this email completely and thoroughly! We have integrated into a new software platform called Mindbody that will make it much easier for you to manage your account and book services with us.
All accounts have been imported over; however, you will need to create your access into your account and review your profile of any missing information that we were unable to get from our previous software. You will not be able to use the KING app for a little while as we create our new app with the new Mindbody software, so make sure to follow the instructions below so you can continue to sign up for classes and sessions!
- To access your new account, please click on this link. This will take you to our new Mindbody site.
- Click on the orange “Sign In” button as shown in the picture.
- Click on “Forgot Password” to create a new one for your account.
- Input the email address you received this email in the box and click “Send Link”
- Check your inbox for the password reset email from Mindbody. You may need to look in your Junk/Spam folder.
- Once you have created your new password, click this link to log in and input the missing information we need to ensure you can book with us. Click on the same orange “Sign In” button as shown in the picture.
- You will be brought to the “My Info” section. Fill in or change any information so that everything will be up to date. Make sure you choose a method for how you would like us to contact you. We strongly recommend that you allow Email for Account Management.
- Click “Save”.
Finally, download the Mindbody App to book classes and manage your account. This will take the place of the KING app for now, while we finish building out our new app! Click here for the Mindbody App. You should use the same login email and password you just set up to log in.
- You can search for King and your gym location to book classes. Make sure to choose the correct class type, like “Strength” or “Base”.
- For SPT clients, you can also book your own SPT sessions during your regular weekly time slots!
We will be working on updating the rest from our files to ensure you have access to your services. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. It is inevitable that we will run into some hiccups during this big software change, so please know that all communication lines are open with all staff members. We can help you run through these steps above if you need assistance in person! Please bring any questions or concerns to us as they come up!
On behalf of the entire KING Team, we thank you so much for your patience and continued support.