KING Strength and Performance is constantly interviewing and qualifying qualified candidates for potential personal training positions. Job openings are available upon completion of the KING Strength Apprenticeship program. It doesn’t matter if you’re a new graduate, newly certified personal trainer, or veteran with experience; everyone starts at the same place to learn and understand the culture and systems of KING Strength.
To prepare each apprentice group (aka, you) to become successful fitness professionals by providing you with in-field insights and coaching, exposure to varying client types, training and programming, an introduction to business-essential skills including sales, marketing, and communication, and guidance to completing your own personal training certification of choice (for those who haven’t yet completed a certification).
If you diligently apply yourself to the next 8 weeks while embodying our KING Strength standards, you’ll be much better equipped for attaining success in fitness or anywhere else in life. The skills and lessons that we’ll be teaching you are universal and may be applied anywhere and in any field.
In this 100-hour deep-dive program, you get:
• Existing personal trainer certification OR proof of purchase with set exam date
• Active CPR/AED certificate (in order to shadow and instruct live classes)
• Committed to learning what’s involved in running a fitness business
• Capacity to invest 100 hours of time in 8 weeks (averaging about 12 hours per week)
• Cellphone, tablet or laptop that can access the internet
• Active Instagram and Facebook accounts
• Paid $299 application fee and complete an interview with our program directors
More Apprenticeship Perks
(Available during program duration only and only while an active apprentice)
• Unlimited group class membership for 8 weeks (worth $400)
• 2 x Guest group class passes (worth $30.00/ea)
• 1 x 15-minute setup call with our Program Directors
• 1 x King logo t-shirt
• Apprenticeship-only discounts: NutraBio supplements, Myzone heart-rate monitor, business consultation calls
• Free access to KING Technique Workshops during the apprenticeship, including kettlebell and barbell
• 1 x certificate of completion, delivered upon satisfaction of all program requirements
• Referral bonus for any friends you refer who enroll for at least 1 month of classes or personal training
APPRENTICESHIP APPLICATION FORM
KING STRENGTH APPRENTICESHIP INSTRUCTORS